Ancient wisdom: an Ayurvedic super blend smoothie to strengtheN YOUR immunity, body and mind !
Updated: Aug 19
Research shows that turmeric has many components that are good for our health, but the most well researched and known active ingredient in turmeric is called curcumin. Its usage goes back to the ancient Ayurvedic practice and has been known to promote the holistic health of the body with its antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-cariogenic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Consuming food and drinks made with turmeric, such as this Turmeric Golden Milk, is known to:
• Help minimize joint pain and reduce inflammation.
• Fight off various infections and build (and boost) immunity due to its antibacterial properties.
• Help with a healthy glowing skin.
• Delay diabetes as curcumin’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties help moderate insulin levels. It has also been a way to help boost the effect of medications that treat diabetes.
• Protect brain and improve memory functions in Alzheimer patients.
• Tame heartburn and indigestion issues.
Fresh Turmeric Golden Milk Recipe:
• 2 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
• 2 inches of sliced fresh turmeric root
• 1 inch sliced fresh ginger root
• A tablespoon of coconut oil (or ghee)
• A pinch of black pepper
• A tablespoon of honey (optional)
Schedule Here 👉 https://www.andyashtonfitness.com/contact